Lastest build, this will replace my DJI F330!
more update soon!
I Fly YOU WATCH!
This is my current F330 Quad, big quad does not suite me for some reason
– DJI F330 frame (will be retired soon with a spider quad)
– AQ50d Pro Flight controller
– EMAX 1200kv motors (will be changed to a Turnigy 1100kv motor) with 8×4.5 props
– TowerPro 18A ESC
– 5.8ghz 200mw with cloverleaf (SPW now)
– 520tvl CCTV Cams
– HD keychain cams #808 #18 (Dead on the last crash)
– 2200mAh Lipo with average 6Min flight time
– AUW not sure I dont have a scale almost 900g probably
This last video from the keychain cams before it decide to die on me
I posted a short review on the X550, today I actually finished and with my AQ50D installed on it I maiden the quad!, I’m using HBK 800kv motors and SS 18A ESC (gonna flash it later with SimonK firmware)
My current setup for the quad:
– Super Simple ESC 18A
– 2213N 800Kv Brushless Motor
– 10×4.5 propeller
– 2200mAh 25C
– 5.8ghz FPV VTX with clover leaf antenna (not installed yet)
– HBK E-OSD with CL-OSD Firmware
On average hover and some forward flight only getting max 6 minutes with the 2200mAh battery, maybe will upgrade it to 5000mAh or parallel 2 of those 2200mAh battery as after I’m use to the frame I will install my FPV equipment to the frame it probably gonna add more weight to it and even shorten my flight time.
Flight video will follow later :), I have high hope with this quad :p