DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
A simple guide how to root your X10 Mini Pro v2.1.1.A.0.6 but it should work the same on any firmware
1. Download -> SuperOneClick
2. Enable “USB Debug” in Setting -> Application -> Development
3. Connect phone to “PC” and select “Charge Phone”.
4. Open “SuperOneClick” and select “Root”.
6. When it is done, reboot.
You will have Superuser apps installed on your phone
WARNING THIS ONLY TESTED ON v2.1.1.A.0.6 NOT SURE IT WILL WORK ON LOWER FIRMWARE!
XRecovery version 0.1.1-beta:
1. Download and install Titanium Backup. Run it and press Problems to install busybox
2. Install Terminal Emulator from market
3. Download this -> xrec <- it contain xrecovery files and a simple shell script i wrote to copy & change the permission of all the files for you
4. Create a folder in your root sdcard named xrec and copy all the files in the zip to that folder.
5. unplug you phone from computer, run terminal emulator type these command:
(grant it superuser access it will ask if first time run make sure tap always grant option)
6. And you are done, and note that my script create a backup of the original chargemon in the xrec folder just incase you need it
How to use xRecovery :
– Reboot your phone !
– Press BACK button few times right after white SE text appears.
– Use VOLUME-UP and VOLUME-DOWN to browse, HOME to select, BACK to go back.
Next thing to do is:
Cheers Enjoy the rooted android